CHRISTMAS MASS SCHEDULE
DECEMBER 24: 4:00 PM & 9:00 PM
DECEMBER 25: 8:00 AM & 11:00 AM
Please check the parish website and Facebook page for changes and updates.
The dispensation from the obligation to attend Mass is still in place. What this means is that those who are vulnerable, who are at risk, those with compromised immune systems and underlying health issues, are strongly urged to remain at home. If you choose to attend Mass, be aware of the RISKS and then make your decision accordingly.
If you are experiencing any symptoms of the Covid-19 virus, please remain at home.
Please note the following protocol:
- Mass attendance is limited to 90 people (25% seating capacity).
- A face mask must be worn the entire time you are in the church, except for the reception of Holy Communion.
- Social distancing of 6 ft. must be maintained at all times.
- Entrance to the church will be through the Main doors on Prospect Ave. The church will open 30 minutes before Mass.
- Upon arrival, you will be greeted by a Minister of Hospitality. Attendees living in the same household will be permitted to sit together. Pews will be marked off in order to maintain social distancing guidelines. Seating will begin at the front of the church so we may easily keep track of the number of people in attendance and allow for maximum seating capacity.
- Envelopes and offerings may be put in the collection box at the church entrance.
- Due to limited seating, a reservation must be made to attend a Christmas Mass. To make a reservation please call the Parish Office at (570) 343-6420. Reservations will only be accepted on Monday (Dec. 21), Tuesday (Dec. 22) & Wednesday (Dec 23).from 9:00 am until 1:00 pm. When making the reservation, you will be asked to specify the following: 1) Name 2) phone number 3) Mass time 4) number from your household attending. Please note: reservations left on parish voice mail will not be accepted. No reservations will be accepted beyond Wednesday.